Skip to main content

Best of 2010

Some of the best products I found this year.

BEST "NEW" (=new to me) MINERAL MAKEUP COMPANY
Beauty from the Earth
-excellent quality
-so many colors that even I can't decide what to order ;)
-samples in jars (I don't care but most people do not like sample baggies)
& Shiro Cosmetics
-excellent quality, I especially loved iShadow collection 

BFTE Lucky me


Shiro iShadows
THE BEST PIGMENT:
Sugarpill Hysteric
How could I forget this! I always (I really mean ALWAYS) get compliments when wearing this color, it's amazing!





THE BEST LIPSTICK
Burberry Lip Cover in "Cameo"
-Pure luxury :D
-Cameo is a a perfect neutral color



Lumene Wild Rose NATURAL lipstick
-12 gorgeous colors, I want them all ;)
-good inci
-sheer but not shimmery colors


BEST CONCEALER:
NARS concealer in Honey
-easy to apply & soft
-perfect color for me




BEST LIPBALM:
Silk Naturals lipbalms
-great selection of scents
-natural inci
-lovely labels





BEST BODY CARE BRAND
Alverde
-Body butter & Foot butters are THE BEST! The scents are great and so are the incis. Me likey :D





BEST SHAMPOO
S.A.V.E. shampoo normal/oily

-The best ecological shampoo I've ever tested. I love the scent, this is not watery and makes hair feel so good.



BEST FACIAL MASK
Oliv by LaClaree
-I haven't used mask for years but this non-drying clay mask is great! I've used it at least once a week since I got it.




BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE
Urban Decay Naked
-Excellent quality and the colors are gorgeous: I didn't know it's possible to make a brown/neutral palette which is not boring :D So the colors are gorgeous but the quality is even better!





BEST CLEANSER FOR FACE
Mádara Deep purifying foam/ all skin types: No wonder this is a best seller!  This foam ewas enough even for my heavy eye makeup. Feels so fresh but it's still very effective. Just remember to use toner afterwards, your skin can dry out if you don't. The toner balances the ph level of the skin after cleansing.




THE BEST DEODORANT:
Mádara Herbal deodorant: I was told this is an effective doedorant, this contains alum which is not the same as aluminium. This really is very effective! I have used it for a month now, my underarms are now so soft and no smell problems either. My skin is very sensitive and I've had problems with deodorants, so I'm so glad I found this one :D




I have naturally tested many great products this year, these are just the ones I remembered now :D

Comments

  1. Great list Nea!!! Many of your brands listed I have not tried. Sounds like some very good products! And, I totallly agree about the UD Naked Palette! :) XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good read! I'm jealous that you have the Naked Palette - at first I was totally underwhelmed, then it slowly grew on me, and by the time I wanted to buy one for my mum's christmas present (and then for myself, lol) it was completely sold out! :P Those lipbalms look interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitos, tämä oli hyödyllinen lista !

    Mukavaa joulua Sinulle ja perheellesi 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for listing out some of your fave products!! I love these beauty roundups =D Am intrigued by so many items, Lumene lipstick and NARS concealer to name a few =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Products, the lipstick looks so gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :D If you make your own list, I'd love to get a link!

    Petriina: kiitos! Hyvät joulut myös sinne :)

    The Student's Guide To Nail Polish: I know what you mean! I wasn't that interested at first, I bought it because I wanted to wear neutral sometimes :D Hope you'll find it later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your 'Best Of' List :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really, you have the best :D
    i was courious about these produsct, alverde, but i see that everybody love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have only limited budget for makeup so this is very helpful in finding products worth spending! :) thanks for sharing these!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :) I hope this helps and I love reading this kind of lists too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving seeing everybodys lists :3 yay for Shiro and Sugarpill!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SilhouetteScreams: Shiro & Sugarpill <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "